When we make our crispy Baked Pork Chop recipe we normally serve it with our homemade applesauce which is made with McIntosh Apples. We normally make our own homemade breadcrumbs if we have day old bread. The layer of mayo helps to tenderize the pork chops. These are some of the best pork chops. We don’t eat much pork but these are a real treat when we do.
4 thick center cut pork chops 11/4″ (thick)
1 cup mayo
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
Ground black pepper
1-1/2 loaf of good quality bread, torn into small chunks
3 tbsp parsley
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp paprika
pinch cayenne powder
1. Mix mayo, mustard and pepper and cover pork chops and let marinade 4 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350′.
3. Tear the bread into small chunks and place in a bowl.
4. Add shallots, onion, and parsley to a food processor, pulse a few times. Add Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and cayenne pepper pulse a few time. Scrap the side of your bowl as needed.
5. Add the bread and pulse until a course meal. It will appear wet but we are going to put the bread crumbs on a sheet pan and roast in the oven to dry and brown the mixture for about 30 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes. Let the bread crumbs cool.
6. Once bread crumbs are cool then dredge your pork chops in the crumbs and place on a greased elevated wire rack on a sheet pan and bake at 350′ for less than 30 minutes any where from 25-30 minutes.
You can also use this same recipe for Crispy Oven Baked Chicken. When are you going to try this Crispy Baked Pork Chops Recipe?
Share Your Favorite Recipes with Us!
Photo by: By Dalboz17